Sunday 10 January 2010

* cough *


Flu season is here. I "almost" get sick from my family since three of them are sick including my little boy. Best to wash my hands all the time and be strong... (although I start to feel my itchy throat...)
Valentine is coming soon~ Good thing about this year is that I don't have to kill myself working like a dog in my flower shop... Usually starting from end of January, the orders are coming in like crazy and two weeks before Valentine, I never get to go home early. Few days before Valentine, I never got to go home till 12 midnight... (someone got to cut the roses, flowers, pack the order and do the arrangements... @o@ drive me nuts...) I never get to celebrate Valentine anymore till this year. Looking forward to it. I created 4 special ACEO cards with watercolor and ink for Valentine and thinking of printing them out for my kids' Valentine cards for school. I kept drawing penguins. Not sure why. I guess they are too cute XD
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment