Monday 29 March 2010

Future plans and new projects on hand...

It's never easy to be a "night" artist~ I got a daytime job that will pay my bills; at the mean time I also got this artist job that will fulfill my dream. (Also 2 kids running around the house that needs my attention...) Life is never easy =P However, the show must go on. Tight Schedule--- Go, Go, Go!!!


Current and Future projects:

- Sketch drafts for approval for Pam K-E for her Alphabet book.

( need to have them all approved by end of April)

- Plan story lines for my witch chef / octopus lady book
(end of April)

- 4 Seasons Flower Lady (end of May) -> Lady of the Spring done.

- Rework on Jordan's Cast story (end of June)

- Dragon, Mermaid, and Fairy Series (Calendar painting) x12 (end of July)

- Prairie Angels (end of December)

No comments:

Post a Comment