Tuesday 16 November 2010

New homepage look

Haha... I just made a new flash for my homepage before entering the store part. It's fun =)
Check this out http://www.patriciastudio.com/
It will directly load to the store part. This is the first time I'd open the Zen-cart store. And gradually I'll have to move my original paintings to my zen-cart store since it's easier and cheaper to manage... Economical concern... XD **save$**
Anyway, hope the new website is easier to manage and will have lots of updates with new graphics and new comics!

Recently the place I work was super busy... @o@... Hopefully I'll have more energy left when the busy season is over... maybe in Mid December... Right now my right arm is so sore~ partly from the mouse I used at work... There was a pain spot that I really want to have acupuncture on... ouch!

Winter is getting closer, and I really want to get a 2nd hand car for driving to work... Really tired of having no freedom... **sign**

No comments:

Post a Comment